The American Academy of Neurology is holding their Annual Meeting from April 15-21, 2016 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Over 10,000 neurology professionals will gather in Vancouver, British Columbia from April 15 – 21, 2016 for the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
Neurologists from around the globe will be able to attend more than 230 education courses, seven plenary sessions, and six poster sessions. Also, 14 integrated neuroscience sessions will provide an in-depth look at research highlights on a subspecialty concentration.
This year’s meeting is designed to be more interactive than ever, with experiential learning opportunities throughout the week, including I Talks, and dynamic Experiential Learning Areas located throughout the convention center. Areas of research include:
• Autonomic Disorders
• Behavioral Neurology
• Cerebrovascular Disease and Interventional Neurology
• Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology
• Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG)
• Global Health and Infectious Disease
• Movement Disorders
• MS and CNS Inflammatory Diseases
• Neuro Trauma, Critical Care, and Sports Neurology
• Pain and Palliative Care