The American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANPA) is holding their 27th Annual Meeting from March 16-19, 2016.
The American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANPA) is holding their 27th Annual Meeting from March 16-19, 2016 at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, CA. This continuing education meeting will feature renowned researchers, clinicians, and educators in neuropsychiatry, behavioral neurology, neuropsychology, and the cognitive sciences.
This meeting is unique in that all participants attend the same presentations together rather than dividing into smaller groups. Workshops, lectures, symposia, and poster presentations will discuss topics such as:
• Neuropsychiatry of the Cerebellum
• Clinical Neuroethics in a New Era of Neurointervention
• Psychopharmacology in Neuropsychiatry: a Review
• Clinical and Biological Aspects of Stereotypic Disorders
• Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Suicidal Behavior: Insights from Epilepsy
• Neural Substrates of Intellect and Emotion